W. Randall Stroud
Mr. Stroud was licensed to practice law in 1994. He is admitted U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina. He received his Bachelor's degree in Economics from Davidson College, and his Juris Doctorate in 1994 from the University of North Carolina School of Law.
- Handa v. Munn, 182 NC App 515 (2007)
- Holcomb v. Colonial Associates, LLC, 579 S.E.2d 388, 357 N.C. 62 (2003)
- Braddy v. Nationwide, 470 S.E.2d 820 (1996)
- Wake County Bar Association, North Carolina;
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)