Permanent residence

There are two primary ways in which you can obtain U.S. permanent residence. These are family-based sponsorships and employment-based sponsorship.

Other methods include the U.S. "Green Card" lottery (diversity based petition), asylum, and abused spouse petitions. 

It is the general policy of the United States to deny permanent residence to anyone who entered the U.S. illegally. There are exceptions for people who qualify for the last exception (April 30, 2001), or abused spouses who have resided with an abusive U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse here in the U.S.


We help with:

• Immigration proceedings

• Business and investor visas

• Family and deportation proceedings

• Permanent residence

Click here to contact us.

Other options

Alternatively, the foreign national may qualify to receive permanent residence at the U.S. Consulate in his home country if the U.S. citizen sponsor can convince the government to grant a waiver. For over a decade, our attorneys have processed thousands of permanent residence petitions. Please contact us to speak with an attorney about your case.